Breaking Into Medical Device Sales
The nation’s premier medical device sales recruiter is now offering a “Job Placement Guarantee”* for select candidates.
As the number one orthopedic sales recruiter in the USA, our demand for talented, skilled sales professionals is at an all-time high. To meet this demand, we are willing to offer something no other recruiting firm can. If you meet our requirements and we decide to represent you as a candidate, we guarantee you job placement into medical sales.
Our industry demands skilled orthopedic representatives to sell their medical device implants to orthopedic surgeons and hospitals. The challenge is that most sales people do not have these skills. Selling into the operating room environment is vastly different than selling copiers. Companies want to hire sales people who can make an immediate impact, and without these skills, it’s challenging for someone to break into a medical device career.
However, at EliteMed we have a proven process that succeeds 87% of the time for the people we represent. Because we are so confident in our proven process, we can make this offer.
We Guarantee Medical Sales Job Placement
EliteMed Recruiting – Helping People Break Into Medical Device Sales
How It Works In 4 Easy Steps:
- Set up an interview with an EliteMed recruiter. During this interview we will determine if you are a good match for us. We want people who are motivated, hungry, disciplined, and have a strong work ethic. If you possess these traits, we may be able to assist you.
- We will assist with resume writing and preparation. Through our professional associations, we will ensure that you are articulate about the industry and able to communicate effectively with any orthopedic hiring manager.
- We will pay for you to obtain training at the Medical Sales College (MSC) at OUR EXPENSE. Why is this required? Simply because MSC is the best orthopedic training program in the country. Hiring managers prefer people who possess an understanding of how to work in the operating room, who are familiar with the surgical procedures, and who understand the needs of the surgeon and the OR staff. MSC provides our candidates with solid foundational training in the orthopedic industry and is well recognized for preparing individuals to have successful orthopedic sales careers. 87% of students who successfully graduate from the Medical Sales College are successful in obtaining careers in medical device sales.
- Upon successful graduation from MSC, we will assist you personally in your job search. We will contact hiring managers in your area. We will set up interviews for you. We will work diligently on your behalf until you obtain a position in medical sales.
To retain our services, and to take advantage of our many resources and vast industry contacts, we charge a one-time $2,000 service agreement fee. For this service fee, we agree to do the following on your behalf:
- Assist with resume writing and preparation
- Assist with maximizing your exposure on LinkedIn, including reviewing and editing your profile
- Promotion within a network of over 4,400 industry hiring managers
- Provide you with specific, proven action steps on how to network and meet hiring managers in your area
- Pay the full cost of your tuition at the Medical Sales College
- Upon successful graduation, advocate on your behalf to hiring managers
- Provide assistance and guidance until you obtain a job in medical sales
If you do not obtain a job in medical sales within 12 months of successful graduation, you owe us nothing more. However, when you do obtain a job in medical sales, you agree to reimburse EliteMed the cost of your tuition.
If you are seriously interested in a career as a medical device sales rep, contact us to schedule a personal interview.
Your new career is waiting!
* Our “Job Placement Guarantee” does not mean we guarantee you will find a job. Nobody can promise you that. The guarantee refers strictly to the fact that if you fail to obtain employment in medical sales with 12 months of graduation from Medical Sales College, you will not be liable for tuition reimbursement. This is all clearly explained in our Service Agreement. Our “guarantee” is based on the fact that 87% of the candidates we represent ultimately obtain a position in medical sales. Our past success at placing people into these jobs is indicative of our future performance. However, obtaining a job in medical sales is based on many factors, including present market conditions and your ability to successfully interview for the position.